Today, I will post about happiness. I want people (both boys and girls of any age) to read this post and think, wow, that has really improved my happiness. I hope to bring smiles to people's faces by sharing my knowledge and helping them gain confidence.
Enjoy my post! Tomorrow I will be blogging about beauty, so be sure to check that out!
Happiness is something you can choose to have. No matter what is happening in your life, you can block out everything else and simply focus on being happy. Think about everything that has ever happened to you - and think how much the positives outweigh the negatives. Close your eyes and just smile. It's OK. You are alright.
It is very important you are happy. Being happy is the key to life, ands learning how to ignore the negatives and simply life with positivity can be tricky, but I want to show you how and allow you to be happy and live your life in joy.
Here are my top five tips for staying positive:
1. Always dwell on nice things, not nasty things. Don't replay your embarrassing mistakes or think about the bad things you have done. No. Instead, fill your mind with happy thoughts and nice visions and you will instantly become more comfortable.
2. If you are struggling, write down a list of 3 things that made you happy in the day before you go to bed each night and read through them as you fall asleep. Think about the nice things people did for you.
3. Smile. Smile all the time, at everyone, even if you don't know them. Smiling is the prettiest thing you can do and people will warm to a friendly face.
4. If a friend or relative is upset, cheer them but don't ask them what's wrong (or if you do, don't focus on it and move on quickly). Dwelling on negatives isn't a good idea if you are hoping to be more positive, and will only make them feel worse.
5. Fill your life with things that make you happy! If you like dance, dance more often. If you like hiking, go out for a hike every week. It will make life a lot more exciting and will hopefully be more fun for you.
Well, that's it! I hope you found these tips useful. Please comment below on which was your favourite and why to get a shout out!
Girl Behind The Screen xx